Recently Pearl Abyss has become a huge success across PC and consoles. Now launches its new RPG game called Black Desert Mobile globally on both android and iOS devices. You can enjoy Stunning graphics, action, skill-based combat in the game.
Black Desert Mobile has an extensive character customization mode, which allows you to create your true self. You can choose Skin luster, Skin color, Face shape, Hair color, Hairstyles, and even height and body shape too.
Black Desert offers a stunning experience that has rarely been offered on MMORPG games. So many players want to play this game with high graphics but they don’t have high-end smartphones.
How to play Black Desert Mobile on PC?
So here is a solution for that, you can go for Android Emulators which allows you to play android games on pc with high graphics, Keyboards mapping, Screen recording, and many other features. Then which are the best black desert mobile emulators.
Black Desert Mobile emulators:
- LD Player
- Nox Player
- Tencent Gaming Buddy
Install Black Desert Mobile on Bluestacks:
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks to download it. Click here.
- Now click on the download button, after completion of the downloading the file. Now Open and install it on your PC. It will take a couple of minutes.
- Now click on Google play store and create your account or if it already exists then sign in.
- Search for Black Desert Mobile on the search bar in the play store.
- Install it from the play store, and click on the Black Desert Mobile icon in the My Apps tab to start the game.
- You can change keyboard mapping according to your gameplay from the setting.
- Now you’re ready to play the game on PC using Bluestcaks.
- Also Read: Nox vs Bluestacks
Install Black Desert Mobile on LD Player:
- Download the installer from their official website. Click here.
- Open the setup file. Then downloading will start, wait until the download is done 100%.
- Click on the start button and launch the emulator.
- After heading to the homepage, Go to the system folder or directly search on the search bar from the homepage for Black Desert Mobile.
- Click on Install and download it. (If sign up required while installing then sign in using your play store account or you can create new one).
- Voila, now you are ready to play Black Desert Mobile on your PC.
Install Black Desert Mobile on Nox Player:
- Download Nox Player from their official website. Click here.
- After downloading the file open it and click on the install button, Start installing.
- Now open Nox player from home screen. Set up your Goole play store sign up.
- After that open store and search for Black Desert Mobile, click on install.
- Go to the home page of the emulator and click on the Black Desert Mobile icon.
- Yeah…you ready to play a game on the big screen.
- Also Read: Nox vs Memu Emulator
Install Black Desert Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy:
Note: Tencent gaming buddy is rebranded to Gameloop. So if you are looking for TGB, you have to install a Gameloop emulator for that. It’s almost the same as old TGB so no need to worry.
Black Desert Mobile on Gameloop:
- Go to the Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy) official website. Click here.
- Click on the download button and download the set file.
- Install and open it.
- My Games find Google installer and click install.
- Now reboot the emulator and again in My Game find Installer and click on Open. Press F9.
- Open Browser and search for ES File Explorer and download it from Uptodown.com and again search for Google Play store in Uptodown.com, download it.
- Now open ES File Explorer and in the download folder, you will find play store downloaded APK.
- Install it and sign in with your Google account.
- Huuh… finally play store will open and now you can download Black Desert Mobile.
- Download and installed it.
- Now you’re ready to play.