WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging app widely used by millions of people around the world. It has added a new feature “Delete for Everyone” recently. Using this feature, users can immediately the sent messages either to the wrong chat or when messages contain any mistakes.
But do those messages really disappear from the phone after deleting? In a new report, it was told that even after deleting the messages from the device, they are still present and can be accessed anytime.
Whatever the fact is, but users get curious to know what was on the deleted message. They are eager and sometimes get frustrated of what to do.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages From Sender?
This is a common thing that happens to every person is to know what was written on that deleted message. The eagerness never decreases and it’s like achieving something you want at any cost. So without any delay, go through the below methods to read already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android:
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, uninstall WhatsApp from phone > then download the app from Google Play Store and install it once again
- When asked, agree to terms and conditions and then enter phone number with country code
- There you will get an option to restore chats from backup. Simply tap on the restore option and all your WhatsApp chat will recover
How to see deleted WhatsApp messages
WhatsApp doesn’t have a built-in feature that allows you to read a deleted messages. You’ll have to download a third-party app that keeps track of the phone’s notifications. It’s worth mentioning that the message should generate a notification for the app to record it. This may not happen when the chat is open or you were active at the time when the message was received.
- Go to Google Play Store and download an app that can keep a tab on notification history is one of the nicest options. The app has the most number of downloads and respectable reviews.
- After the app is installed, grant all necessary permissions. The app will need access to read notifications, photos, media, and files, and toggle the auto-start option.
- Once that’s done, the app will start keeping a log of every notification you’ve received, including WhatsApp messages.
- After this even if the sender deletes the WhatsApp messages, you’ll be able to read them via the app. This doesn’t change the nature of the message on WhatsApp though.
- Additionally, this gives you the option to respond to messages without leaving the app.
- The app also comes in handy to read the notifications you’ve accidentally swiped away.
Method 1: Use WhatsApp Chat Backup To Read Disappeared Messages
There are lots of chats on your WhatsApp and if you delete them accidentally that was important then you can recover them using WhatsApp chat backup. This happens every day at 2 AM by default. Here, if you want you can change the backup frequency to daily, weekly, monthly etc.
But if you don’t want to lose any chats then it is suggested to select a daily backup frequency so that chats can restore before the next backup begins at 2 AM.
Method 2: Use Third-Party Apps To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
There are many third-party apps available in Google Play Store that can help you to read already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android. Whether the chat is deleted from your side or from the sender, the apps have the ability to recover them. All these kinds of apps maintain a log of your notification stored on the notification register of Android phones.
However, one such app which is a very popular app to help you to read WhatsApp messages when they are deleted. This is only for Android users but using this app for free contains ads and to remove them, you can buy a premium subscription to it.
WhatsApp is a common instant messaging platform that comes with several features. It has added a feature that you can delete any chats either send to the wrong person or have some spelling mistakes. But the other person wants to know what was written on that message.
Now that is possible using several ways. In this blog, I have discussed several methods to read deleted WhatsApp messages someone sent you. Go through them and read already deleted messages from WhatsApp on Android.